The Official Website Of The
Mon-Thur: 7.00 am - 4.30 pm, Fri: 7:00 am - 11:00 am

Pay Online

Open Records Request

Open Records Request

How to request Open Records?

Download the Open Records Request Form or visit City Hall, 222 S Broadway, to obtain a form.

Be specific when completing your records request; this will expedite delivery of requested items.

We will attempt to provide the records in a timely manner; however, up to three business days may be required. Fees for the records may be assessed, and you will pay for your documents when you receive them. You may be asked to pay in advance for large requests.

What records are available?

Whether researching background information for a project or preparing for a meeting, the City Clerk can help you retrieve the information you need.
Examples of available records include:

  • Salaries of public officials
  • City budgets and fiscal documents
  • Meeting agendas and minutes
  • City maps
  • Resolutions and ordinances

What records are not available?

The Kansas Open Records Act recognized that some records contain information that is private in nature.
For this reason, the act lists a number of exceptions, including:

  • Personnel records
  • Medical treatment records
  • Notes and preliminary drafts
  • Exemptions listed under K.S.A. 45-221

Connect With Us

222 S. Broadway
P.O. Box 314
Riley, KS 66531

Mon – Thurs: 7:00 am – 4:30 pm
Fri: 7:00 am – 11:00 am

Service Request

City News & Updates

The latest City Of Riley news, articles, and updates, sent straight to your inbox every month.

[mc4wp_form id="228"]

Copyright © 2023-2024. City Of Riley. All Rights Reserved.